Facebook and twitter Competition terms and conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Prize draws are open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, except employees and their immediate families of Well Pharmacy and Bestway Group, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this draw.
2. The winner(s) will be chosen at random after the closing date and will receive the advertised prize.
3. The closing date for receipt of all entries will be as advertised on the competition post/advert, made public by the relevant Well social media page.
4. The instructions on how to enter are made clear on the competition post/advert
5. Strictly one entry per person per draw.
6. No third-party or bulk entries.
7. Well Pharmacy does not accept responsibility for incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered or damaged entries, or those not received for whatever reason.
8. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt.
9. The prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable or for resale; there is no cash alternative.
10. Well Pharmacy assumes no responsibility for any failure of the website or social media channels during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Well Pharmacy on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site.
11. Well Pharmacy reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the prize draw should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Well Pharmacy corrupt the security or proper administration of the prize draw.
12. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website, or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made Well Pharmacy reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law including criminal prosecution.
13. All Content added, uploaded, submitted, distributed, posted to, or created using the Services by users (collectively "User Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content and is undertaken at your own risk. All User Content must adhere to the Data Protection Act and any inappropriate posts sharing personal information will be removed.
14. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
15. Well Pharmacy’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Well Pharmacy reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
17. The winner’s name and county is available 28 days after the closing date. Send a self-addressed envelope marked ‘Prize Draw Results’ to: Well, Merchants Warehouse, 21 Castle Street, Manchester, M3 4LZ.
18. The promoter is Well Pharmacy.
19. All competitions/promotions that are advertised/promoted on Well Pharmacy's social media channels, are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the social media channel itself (ie not endorsed by Facebook, Twitter or any other social media channel)
20. By entering social media competitions administered/promoted by Well, you agree to release the social media channel itself from any responisbility or liability in the administration of the competition itself.